Related to a living organism
A person who repairs or maintains
Hi, I’m Dr. Patrick Labelle –
Board Certified Sports Chiropractor.
I help people repair their bodies for a living.
Blah blah blah.
Enough about me, let’s talk about you.
More specifically, let’s talk about
how I can help
The ‘BioMechanics’ Difference
How can I say that?
We work on the body from the inside and outside.
Recipe For Amazing Results
- Chiropractic, physical rehab and massage for the outside.
- Nutrition for the inside.
We work on the principle that ideal movement patterns lead to long term pain relief (and great athletic performances too). Ideal movement requires flexibility and body control.
- Chiropractic restores joint flexibility.
- Massage Therapy restores muscle flexibility.
- Rehab exercises restore your body’s ability to move efficiently.
You’re body won’t repair well without the right nutritional building blocks, no matter how good the rest of your treatment is.
- Naturopathic medicine restores your body’s internal chemistry.
The BioMechanics Difference
Injured a muscle or joint? Fast, long lasting relief takes all four pillars of The BioMechanics Difference: Chiropractic, Rehab Exercises, Massage Therapy, and Nutrition.
We use those four pillars to repair, restore, and revitalize your body. Get started with a free consultation.
Welcome to BioMechanics!
Patrick Labelle, DC, CCSP
Read Dr. Labelle’s story…